How to delete transactions or all to start over? Back
This is not just a single task to do as it depends on the type of the account and the services added, so please make sure to know what the steps has to be done according to your account.
- Small Business with no Cloud
- If you want to erase all and start over, simply tap on Settings > Restore > Restore as new.
- If you want to keep Products, Clients, Providers and delete all transactions, we don't have a one click option for that and the only way to do it by doing it one by one.
- Small Business with Cloud and Enterprise accounts: Please note that the Cloud Server is the primary database that receives and sends data to every device when they sync, so the right way to go is by resetting the Cloud database first.
If you want to erase all and start over
- Login at web.SelBuk.com then click on Settings > Restore > Restore as new
- When it finishes, logout and login again at web.SelBuk.com until you see the main menu options
- Sync all devices to have them cleared up.
If you want to keep Products, Clients, Providers and delete all transactions, please sync and email as the request to do it on the server then we will email you back to ask to sync to have all transactions cleared up.