SelBuk manages two quantities Inventory and Available
refers to what must have physically at the store, the warehouse or where you have your goods.
refers to what is in the inventory less what is in the orders for shipping. For example if we have 100 units of a product in store and several orders with a total of 30 units to be shipped, the users will be able to know that out of the 100 units there are 70 units available to offer.
The inventory value is modified under the following conditions
- When shipping an order, not when it is create or when creating the invoice
- When a shipped invoice is voided or modified
- When receiving products from a purchase order, not when creating the purchase order.
The available value changes in the following cases
- When creating a sales order, not when shipping it or creating the invoice
- When a sales order is voided or modified
- When receiving the products from a purchase order, not when it is created